DISCLAIMER: All stories, blog or articles provided by the contributors are for informational purposes only. The Contributors and/or the administrator of archiedelara.com claim all written here are personal stories, thus claims no liability in the event of any similarity to any previous publications. Guidelines pertaining the terms and conditions relating to this matter are written below.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Submit your unique story or article not previously published in any other websites or blog. The contributions must not violate any copyright laws.
2. Content should be 500 words or more. Click here for sample story.
3. Article contributions must be about your personal story or an original article discussing topics like web development, transcription, internet based jobs, blogging, SEO, writing, food, health & wellness and or travel & photography.
4. An image can be inserted by the administrator or you can provide a raw image (taken by an amateur camera or an image not previously published from any other sites).
5. The article or story will be published in archiedelara.com with recognition mentioning your contact information and a brief author bio or profile background (optional). Only one (1) non-commercial link is allowed to attach on any anchor text only within your author bio/by-line. If you require to attach 1 to 2 links within the body of the article, message us for a more specific guideline or see the advertiser page.
Author Bio: Juana dela Cruz is a medical transcriptionist and a nurse by profession. She is currently into blogging and home-based transcription. You can contact her through Facebook or Twitter.
6. Once published, we encourage you to promote or share the article in various social media sites like Facebook and Twitter.
If you agree on the above terms and conditions, feel free to send your story now (click here for contact information) or email us at contact[@]archiedelara.com.
Here are sample posts from our Contributors:
- Is Smoking Really for You
- Reading: A Tool to an Improved and Innovative Writing
- 5 Ways to Avoid Web Development Disaster