Creating a Team of Transcriptionists for Part-Time and Home-Based Job
UPDATED: April 2017
I am currently creating a team of transcriptionist to help me with my home-based job.
This is not a full time, home-based job so do not expect continuous income.
I only require few transcriptionists who have spare time to do a small number of voice file.
- Part time and home based only (for additional income in your existing home-based work). There is no required working hours to achieve.
- Will work simultaneously while I work at agreed time (usually when I’m online on my Google Hangout).
- Voice File assignment will be given and the turn around time shall be discussed later.
- Voice file assignment may not be daily, so it is better if you have other home-based transcription work.
- Has good attitude towards work.
- Compensation will be discussed through e-mail.
- Comfortable transcribing both general transcription and medical voice files.
- For Philippine Applicant – Has EON account (Union Bank Account) – If none willing to open, inquire to your nearest Union Bank and ask for the Cyber Account or EON Account.
- Or a PayPal verified account – fees may apply.
- Ability to use Express Scribe or your desired transcription software.
- Has broad band internet connection that can easily download voicefile.
- Proficient in English language.
- Can easily follow guidelines. It is important that you can follow simple instructions like file naming, uploading files, et cetera.
Start-up Training for Aspiring