It’s easy, convenient and secure.
Here’s what I did.
1. Create your online account on the SSS website using your existing SSS number. Register here www.sss.gov.ph.
2. Create your online account on BancNet website using your BancNet ATM card.
3. Log on to www.bancnetonline.com. Select your bank, then select “ I Agree” on the terms and conditions.
4. Select SSS as your preferred institution.
5. Enter your 10 digit SSS Number + 6 digits containing the month (mm) and year (yyyy) — (XXXXXXXXXXmmyyyyy)
6. Enter your ATM card number; Enter member number if required.
7. Choose account type to debit your payment from ( savings or checking).
8. Enter amount to be paid.
9. Enter your ATM Personal Identification number (PIN) using your mouse.
10. Click ‘submit’.
11. Check your monthly contributions on our SSS online account. after few days.